Give Me 5 is a social skills learning App and board game. It helps children learn about eight different sub-domains of social skills by answering questions about social situations seen in short video clips as well cards for print. The beautiful children in these images are not actors, and represent kids with diverse abilities, some of whom are on the autism spectrum.
- USER EXPERIENCE research and implementation
- User Interface NAVIGATION Design
- User Interface ACCESSIBILITY Design
- Programing for Apple Store and Google Play. Including single player and multi-player versions.
- Clear call for action
- Video filming and production
- Branding including logo design
A Few Project Deliverables: